"Do right by your community and your community will do right by you."
- Abie Pinkwise, Six Ways to Sunday
Deeply rooted in the community, the Mainzer is committed to making a meaningful impact through local partnerships, diverse events, and most importantly our dedicated staff. Our pillars centers around education, economic and workforce development and just doing the right thing!
Here are some of the programs that are near and dear to our hearts:
- Sponsoring the “Mainzer Loves Merced” initiative that chooses 12 non-profits a year to highlight
- Offering “Tuesdays at the Mainzer” as a free speaker series that highlights life in the San Joaquin Valley
- Encouraging our staff to take paid time off to volunteer in the community efforts important to them
- Sponsoring Merced College’s Hospitality Career Academy program at no charge to participants